Hello there, here is my first recipe upload for you. Please enjoy!
- 8 Oz chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 – 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- nuts (optional)
at 180 degree Celsius for 15 – 25 minutes
- Melt half of the chocolate chunks, 4 Oz, in the microwave (in 30 seconds interval) or on double boiler. Set aside to cool down.
- Combine melted butter with sugar until you have a smooth, pale texture.
- Add the 2 eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and cooled melted chocolate. Mix until well combined.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder and fold them into your mixture. Add the rest of the chocolate chunks and nuts if desired.
- Prepare a pin by buttering it. Put your brownies into the tin.
- Bake for about 15 to 25 minutes depends on your desired result and pin size. Leave it for a short amount of time, if you like to have chewy brownies. For more cake like brownies leave the dugh longer in the oven and test with a picker.
- Best served with icecream, caramel, powdered sugar, melted chocolate or whipped cream. Enjoy!